Become part of the biggest inflight magazine in SA
Advertising Sales Executives
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR Advertising Sales Executives, both Senior and Junior, to become part of SA’s biggest airline – Airlink – by selling on their custom inflight magazine, Skyways. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for prospecting, selling, reporting and booking on Skyways.
You will establish and foster relationships across brands and agencies to ensure strong ties at multiple levels, including higher-level relationships to develop ongoing budget allocation expansion and upsell opportunities.
As an integral part of the sales team, this person will be responsible for educating clients about the value of an inflight magazine and making recommendations on how they can best be leveraged to achieve specific client goals and objectives. You will play a key role on the PMC sales team, selling advertising space into high-value brands and agencies.
- Two or more years’ experience with national brands and advertising agencies.
- Must have significant success in inflight print sales with specific focus on agencies.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of commercial success and revenue growth.
- Must have extensive experience and be passionate about growing successful relationships with clients.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building and external/internal customer satisfaction management.
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small company environment.
- Matric certificate or higher.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new business.
- Positive ‘never quit’ attitude.
- Fearless on the phones, persistent and good work ethic.
- Must have proven current sales experience and relationships.
- Develop and execute a detailed business plan to grow revenue opportunities from new prospects.
- Prospect and hunt for new business.
- Develop and sell effective and high-return digital campaigns.
- Identify and prospect for large opportunities at multiple levels.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Oversee clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results.
- Understand the value of PMC products and pricing, as well as competitive offerings and particular PMC benefits, in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast, as well as activity tracking.
Be in the powerful position of writing your own cheque. We offer a basic with high commission structure from rand one.
Gill Johnston: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us by 15 July 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.